The aim of BioNER is to make available to the scientific community, a catalog of biological samples, associated with clinical and epidemiological quality information on rare diseases, which support research and knowledge of the pathophysiological bases and promotion the quality of life of patients. It aims:
• To have a catalog of biological samples from healthy individuals and rare disease patients.
• To promote the interest of researchers, through a national registry of rare diseases in interconnection with BioNER.
• Storage of samples under optimal quality, ensuring the confidentiality of communications and all associated data.
• Establishment of interactions and collaborations with research groups and international biobanks networks.
• Transfer of samples to both national and international research groups which favorably pass the assessment of the project for which they are applying biological samples, by the Scientific and Ethics Committee .
• Ensure compliance with the rules governing the transfer of samples.